[Dspace-general] Using DSPace to version documents - check in, - check out - locking

Scott Yeadon scott.yeadon at anu.edu.au
Sun Mar 12 17:44:11 EST 2006

Hi Arman,

DSpace currently does not support version control (other than what you can achieve through the DC relation metadata). DSpace is really geared around holding *completed*, rarely changing works rather than in-progress works.  In 1.3.x there is author/supervisor functionality so you might want to see if that provides some help, but it won't provide you with CVS-level document control.

Scott.