[Dspace-general] DSpace usability study at University of Michigan: Summary of results

Louise Ratliff lratliff at library.ucla.edu
Fri Jun 30 11:33:49 EDT 2006

Dear Jim,

I found this report very helpful and have routed it to our LearnStor implementation group here at
UCLA.  We are almost ready to go live with a pilot learning object repository with some
early-adopter faculty, and will be closely monitoring their experiences with the submission process.

Regards,

Louise