[Dspace-general] edit metadata after having been uploaded on DSpace

Elisavet Chantavaridou ehant at uom.gr
Tue Jul 25 03:37:05 EDT 2006

Hi Stella,

I think there's a step in the workflow that allows users only to edit metadata of a collection (e.g. COLLECTION_92_WFSTEP_3). Perhaps you could add those specific users to that group. Otherwise, you could give them the right to accept/reject/edit metadata. In any case, I think you should remove them from the "submitters" of the collection if that's not what you want. Anyway, this is how I understand that function. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Kind regards,

Elisavet Chantavaridou
Librarian - OPEIVT II - Ploegis Project
University of Macedonia - Library and Information Centre
Egnatia 156, P.O.B. 1591
540 06 Thessaloniki, Macedonia
Hellas (Greece)

Tel.: +30 2310 891 828