[Dspace-general] edit metadata after having been uploaded on DSpace

stella stella at lib.ntua.gr
Tue Jul 25 02:23:55 EDT 2006

Good morning,

I have a question about editing metadata.

I would like to give permission to librarians to edit the metadata of a
document that is already uploaded on DSpace. For this reason I have entered
the accounts of the librarians in the submission group of a specific
collection and I have given to this submission group a WRITE action.
However, in this way, I have found out that librarians not only can edit
metadata after having been uploaded, but they also have a generalized
permission to edit the collection. Of course this is not one of my purposes.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Stella.