[Dspace-general] Moving items from one collection to another

Eduardo Trápani eduardo at esperanto.org.uy
Fri Jul 21 12:34:56 EDT 2006

Hi,

Can this be done?  I moved a bunch of documents from Greenstone, but the
users would like to reclasify them in new collections.  So I imported
them to an "Incoming" collection but I find no way to move them now.

Maybe I can do it directly in the database, that would be ok too, but I
don't know how hard to implement it would be (how many tables need to be
touched so that the database integrity is preserved).

Thanks, Eduardo.