[Dspace-general] Authorisation to read full text

S Nieminen S.Nieminen at Bradford.ac.uk
Tue Jul 4 08:20:49 EDT 2006

Hello,

At the University of Bradford we want to set up our installation of DSPace
with username and password entry. Has anyone restricted access to their
repository? Could anyone who's achieved this give us a few pointers? What we
want to do is use our LDAP usernames and passwords (all member of the
university have these) which are used for other logins, too, e.g. Blackboard
etc. We'd like to have the login box pop up when a user tries to open a full
text document. If this cannot be achieved with LDAP login, is there a
workaround? Help anyone?

Thanks

Satu

Ms Satu Nieminen