[Dspace-general] Problem creating community!

vinicius@unitau.br vinicius at unitau.br
Wed Feb 1 08:10:31 EST 2006

Hello!
I`ve already installed and setup DSPACE, it seems to be ok since the main page
opens ok, I log-in as administrator and there`s no problem.
But when I try to create a community, a error message appears:
"Internal System Error". Looking at tomcat logs, I found the
following message:
Feb 1, 2006 10:58:05 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
WARNING: Servlet.service() for servlet edit-communities threw exception
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/dspace/search/_1.fnm (Permission denied)

Any ideia what it might be??

Thanks!