[Dspace-general] too many open files

Jose Blanco blancoj at umich.edu
Tue Dec 5 15:36:20 EST 2006

Mark:

Thanks for answering this question.

We run index-all nightly, and when I go to the in <dspace>/search dir this
is what I see:

-bash-3.00$ pwd

/l1/dspace/repository/prod/search

-bash-3.00$ ls -la

total 2102880

drwxr-xr-x   2 dspace dspace       4096 Dec  5 06:07 .

drwxr-xr-x  13 dspace dspace       4096 Dec  1 10:52 ..

-rw-r--r--   1 dspace dspace          4 Dec  5 06:07 deletable

-rw-r--r--   1 dspace dspace 2151226568 Dec  5 06:07 _s12.cfs

-rw-r--r--   1 dspace dspace         29 Dec  5 06:07 segments

Does this look OK to you?

Thanks!!

  _____