[Dspace-general] Hello

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 14 11:56:20 EDT 2006

Hi Meenu,

Welcome to the DSpace general mailing list. This list is for general
questions and non-technical discussions related to the DSpace platform.

Your technical questions like this one should be sent to the other list,
called dspace-tech, which you can subscribe to at SourceForge
http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=19984

Thanks,

MacKenzie Smith
Associate Director for Technology