[Dspace-general] FW: Withdrawal of items in DSpace

S Nieminen S.Nieminen at Bradford.ac.uk
Wed Apr 12 03:59:27 EDT 2006

Hello All,

We are about to go live with our DSpace installation at the University of
Bradford. As always there are things that need tweaking before that roll out
day. E.g. the option to "withdraw" a submission from DSpace. I've not been
able to find a place in DSpace where I can view a list of withdrawn items. I
can view them one by one if I type in the handle ID but this is not very
practical. Has anyone found a way to view/browse withdrawn submissions? Is
this functionality available in 1.32?

Thanks

Satu

Ms Satu Nieminen