[Dspace-general] Creation of a DSpace UK user group

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 11 17:52:18 EDT 2006

What a great idea! I'll be really interested to hear how this goes,
since getting people together for general user group meetings is
so difficult (given how far flung you are).

I'm curious though, will the existence of such a user group
will discourage people from attending general user group meetings?
Or is a more localized group really preferred?

MacKenzie