[Dspace-general] redirecting port 8080 to 80

Hennie Rautenbach hennie at sabinet.co.za
Mon Oct 3 09:15:35 EDT 2005

Hi there,

I have installed dspace on a Sun machine (Solaris 10), which already has
apache running on it. Folk here would prefer to have dspace running on
port 80. I read the releveant in fo in the docs but I am not keen to
redo the entire installation. Is it possible to have a URL rewritten to
another on a different port (apache) ? Not sure if I am expressing
myself correctly. I want all traffic to be relayed on the same machine
from apache to tomcat. Can this be done ? Do any of you have any pointers ?

Looking forward to any advice.

Best regards,

Hennie

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Sabinet Online
Limited unless expressly stated otherwise.