[Dspace-general] Can't subscribe new e-People

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Wed Nov 9 08:21:49 EST 2005

Hi all,
Just spent a week on a new Debian Sarge install of DSpace.
(I consider myself a *nix a newbie)

Sun Java 1.4.2_10
Postgresql 8.0.4
pgadmin 1.3 (?)
Tomcat 5.5

I have Dspace working and I seem to be able to modify the default layout
and add collections but I can't use the "subscribe" feature.

I can get in via the admin I created during install but the creation of
or requested subscriptions return an "unknown error"

Any idea's about what might be happening?  I assume it's a config issue
and I may have to rebuild but I don't know where to look.

Thanks in advance.

Grant Johnson
Systems/Web Coordinator
Robertson Library