[Dspace-general] Use of email notification feature

Dorothea Salo dsalo at gmu.edu
Tue Jul 26 14:34:57 EDT 2005

	I'm working on a redesign of our local DSpace install, and I find
myself curious about how often the new-item-email-notification feature
gets used. Does anybody with a repository that's been running awhile
have any insight?

	(I admit I'm thinking of dropping email notification altogether, partly
because it would mean only admins of various stripes would ever need to
sign on, which reduces navigation-bar confusion. If it's a well-loved
feature, however, I'll certainly keep it.)

	Thanks!

Dorothea

--
Dorothea Salo