[Dspace-general] question for the list

Andrea Bollini bollini at cilea.it
Tue Jul 26 08:41:45 EDT 2005

Hi,
I would like to add that there is a support service for repositories in
Italy as well. The AePIC Team (http://www.aepic.it) at CILEA provides
housing, hosting, setup and configuration, consultancy, training for
several e-publishing products, including DSpace. We also provide an Italian
version of the software interface. Being non-profit, CILEA
(http://www.cilea.it), a consortium of Italian universities providing ICT
services, can provide these services at very limited costs.

I think it would be useful to offer a page on DSpace site, maybe in the
Wiki area, that lists information contacts worldwide for this kind of
services. It could help to increase the spreading of DSpace, especially for
those institutions that do not have enough technical resources or expertise
to install and run it in-house.

Best regards,
Andrea Bollini

Software Development AePIC - http://www.aepic.it
(Academic e-Publishing Infrastructures)
CILEA - Consorzio Interuniversitario per l'ICT
Via R. Sanzio 4, I-20090 SEGRATE MI
tel. +39 02 2699 5386