[Dspace-general] Re: DSpace for epubs and archival materials?

Riccardo Ferrante FerranteR at si.edu
Wed Jul 20 12:20:28 EDT 2005

My unit is investigating DSpace's potential for this same use.

Similarly, I  will be part of the SAA presentation "Just Doing It! The
Smithsonian Institution Archives-Rockefeller Center Archive Joint Electronic
Records Project" Saturday morning. It is too early to tell whether DSpace
has sufficient capabilities to meet our criteria for the joint project. I
expect that the investigation results will indicate whether it should then
be included in the joint project or not.

I would be happy to find time at the meeting to compare notes.

Best regards,

Riccardo Ferrante, Information Technology Archivist
Smithsonian Institution Archives
900 Jefferson Dr. SW, Room 2135 A&I, MRC 414
Washington, DC 20013

T  202-357-1421 x45
F  202-357-2395
E  ferranter at si.edu