[Dspace-general] ETDs and Communities in DSpace

Richard Jones richard.jones at ub.uib.no
Thu Jul 14 02:38:06 EDT 2005

Hi Scott,

At Edinburgh we went for a shallow, school/working group hierarcy and
have separate tree structures for ETDs and other research materials.
The idea was to make it easy to see where the student should submit and
keep logical divisions between what some researchers saw as research
training and actual research.  You can see the hierarcy at:

http://www.era.lib.ed.ac.uk/community-list

Cheers,

Richard