[Dspace-general] DSpace, Fedora, Greenspace, et cetra Side by Side Comparison

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 19 21:15:10 EST 2005

Hi Lee,

Try this: http://www.soros.org/openaccess/software/
It's focussed on open access repository platforms so it doesn't include all
the platforms
you mention, but it's a starting point. It's also a bit old, so don't
believe it entirely.

Best,

MacKenzie