[Dspace-general] dspace user / shared tomcat workers?

Matthew Ballard mballard at otis.edu
Wed Feb 23 12:16:49 EST 2005

I am using jsvc.exe on my system running on Linux, and I have run two
different tomcat applications on the same server without any problems.  I
currently use two Host directives with separate appBase locations, which I
did to keep them separate and to be able to control access separately, but
I didn't need to do so.

Matthew Ballard
Library Technologist
Otis College of Art and Design Library