[Dspace-general] RE: [Dspace-devel] Uploading of data which is not MIME Compatible ?

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 14 21:07:40 EST 2005

Hi Dhaval,

You should direct tech support questions just to the dspace-tech list
(dspace-tech at lists.sourceforge.net) and not *all* the dspace lists (sorry
folks!).

I think that's all that's involved, but I'm sure someone on dspace-tech can
guide
you if that won't do the trick.

Best,

MacKenzie