[Dspace-general] RE: [Dspace-tech] Google Scholar and OAI

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 3 18:42:01 EST 2005

Thanks Nick -- interesting idea that I will definitely run by the google guy.
And your multiple repositories scenario is quite real (e.g. BiomedCentral's
hosting service).
So great, we'll see what happens.

MacKenzie