[Dspace-general] 2nd DSpace User Group presentations

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 30 16:41:30 EDT 2005

Hi Scott,

Our hosts for the meeting (i.e. the good folks at Cambridge) set up and
managed the meeting website and were planning to post the presentations
soon after...
I don't know what's held that up, but no one at MIT has the presentations
or access to the site. Is anyone from Cambridge aware of plans to post the
presentations?

MacKenzie