[Dspace-general] dSpace and long-term digital archiving?

Grace Carpenter gcarpent at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 21 10:43:22 EDT 2004

Hi Stephen,

Check out the DSpace Wiki at http://wiki.dspace.org. The DSpaceProjects
page and DSpaceTwo pages both have a lot of information about various
development projects underway (or in the planning stages). Rob Tansley's
page (in the DSpaceWikiUsers section) also has a list of non-DSpace
preservation-related projects.

Also, if preservation is your particular area of interest, you might want
to sign up for the dspace-preservation listserv (if you haven't done so
already) at http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/dspace-preservation.

Grace Carpenter
DSpace Programmer, MIT