[Dspace-general] dspace and query by humming system

=?Windows-1250?Q?Pawe=B3_Rogowicz?= toolip at pf.pl
Fri Oct 29 14:55:10 EDT 2004

HI,

I'm doing a query by humming system for searching audio files based on
audio input. I'm wondering if it would be possible integrating such
system with dspace. I mean if it's possible to add new searching
method to dspace. I just found it on internet and like to know if it's
worth investigating it any further. Also changing user interface to
acquire audio data. Of course my system is being done in java.

Looking forward for your opinions.

--
Kind regards,
 Pawel                          mailto:toolip at pf.pl