[Dspace-general] dspace-oracle-beta1-source.tar.gz - Problem with logo

Kim Tan Hoffman khoffman at uwo.ca
Mon Nov 22 12:14:00 EST 2004

We had to use Oracle as the database so I have installed DSpace using
dspace-oracle-beta1-source.tar.gz

In creating a collection, I do not have trouble uploading a logo.  However,

- when once the collection is created with the logo if I delete the logo
  and upload another, in the form "Upload logo" after browsing to the
  image and selecting the image, when I click on <upload> it does not
  'throw' me back to the "Edit Collection" page where I would see the
  logo and then be able to click on <Update>

- if the collection is created with no logo and I decide to upload a logo
  later, in the form "Upload logo" after browsing to the image and selecting
  the image, when I click on <upload> it does not 'throw' me back to the
  "Edit Collection" page where I would see the logo and then be able to click
  on <Update>

is this a known bug?
--
Kim Tan Hoffman