[Dspace-general] Restricting Collections

Matthew Ballard mballard at otis.edu
Fri Nov 19 20:04:34 EST 2004

If you want to restrict access to all of DSpace to on-campus users (or
off-campus through a proxy server), then it's possible through the
configuration of Tomcat (with extra tricks available through Apache if you
use Apache/mod_jk/Tomcat, which is what I did).  Feel free to e-mail for
details if interested in how I did it.

For specific collections, there's no way to restrict by IP address that I
know of.

Matthew Ballard
Otis College of Art and Design Library
mballard at otis.edu