[Dspace-general] Submit A ToolBook Tutorial? (zip file)

courtois@ksu.edu courtois at ksu.edu
Fri Nov 5 17:49:22 EST 2004

Thanks to Andrew for the Zip suggestion.

The Zip file I created is about 350 mb and contains about 250 files.
When I try to upload it, the process times out (after about 10
minutes).

Is there a limit on the size of files that can be uploaded?  When I up
load smaller zip files, I don't run into the time out problem.

Thanks,

Marty