[Dspace-general] information required to learn dspace

umesh puttaraju umesh_cist at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 29 07:48:10 EDT 2004

respected sir,

 I am the student of university of mysore, from the department of library and information science. I am supposed to be the final year student, doing a project on dspace. I need ur kind help for the success of my project. I have started learning linux operating system , i need to know what are the software required for the use of dspace. And also detailed noted on this software. with much oblige.

                                                                                    thanking you
                                                                                    faithfully
                                                                                    umesh.p