[Dspace-general] answer for metadata harvest

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Sat Jun 26 16:00:47 EDT 2004

I'm very sorry Srinivas, but we do not distribute DSpace on CDs -- it is
only available by downloading it from the internet at SourceForge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dspace/. I know this can be very slow, but
this is the only distribution channel we have for the software.

Good luck,

MacKenzie Smith

At 10:30 PM 6/24/2004 -0700, srini vas wrote:
>        respected sir, i am srinivas from university of mysore ,harvested
> metadata will helps to retrive the document world wide,if we use the
> metadata creator&source it will not only helps to create a metadata for
> the guven docment.the open archive initiative-protocal
> metadataharvest[oai-pmh] will reduce the barrier of interoprasility.
>        please give me the answer sir .and iam doing project on collection
> of R.K.NARAYAN :A NOVALIST using dspace so i have to instal dspace iam
> not getting ds software can u send me ds cd new version to my address
>               SRINIVAS.P.S
>               #10,1st 'A' MAINROAD,POSTALCOLONY,METAGALLI,MYSORE-
>                570016,KARNATAKA,INDIA,

MacKenzie Smith
Associate Director for Technology
MIT Libraries