[Dspace-general] DSpace data model

Michel Auffret auffret at cines.fr
Thu Jun 24 09:56:05 EDT 2004

Hi again,

Thank you for this very complete explanation about bundles in the 1.x
releases. My - temporary ? - conclusion is that I can first ignore bundles
to start working with DSpace. I notice that future DSpace versions will
deal with OAIS AIP's and that sounds well to us : our main purpose is long
preservation.

Michel Auffret - CINES - France