[Dspace-general] DSpace Position Paper - HP Labs (fwd)

Tom De Mulder tdm27 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 29 08:54:30 EDT 2004

I sent the mail below to DSpace-tech, but I thought it might be useful to
post here, too, since I think quite a few people here work at institutions
that are using DSpace 1.2 and might be worried about a sudden switch to
2.0 architecture leaving the 1.x branch behind.

I'd personally most like to hear MacKenzie's viewpoint on this - what's
MIT's stance?

--
Tom De Mulder <tdm27 at cam.ac.uk> - Cambridge University Computing Service
                   New Museums Site, Pembroke Street, Cambridge CB2 3QH