[Dspace-general] latence between two servlet call, AuthorizeException ...

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 28 18:09:15 EDT 2004

Hi Julien,

I am forwarding your question to the DSpace technical list
(dspace-tech at lists.sourceforge.net) since that's where the people are who
can help you with your question.
dspace-general is for the non-technical, usage questions about the DSpace
platform.

MacKenzie