[Dspace-general] "Thesis advisor" metadata

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 7 12:11:15 EDT 2004

Never fear, Margret just meant that our changes to implement this feature
are quite minor (i.e. addition of a couple of  metadata qualifiers, a new
index, and a few minor jsp changes).
These fall into the category of "local institutional customizations" and
don't warrant an update to the DSpace open source codebase. We'd be happy
to write up what we do and post
it on dspace.org or something like that, in case other institutions want to
do something similar...

MacKenzie