[Dspace-general] DSpace 1.2 Beta 3 released

Greg McClellan gam at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 2 15:41:14 EDT 2004

DSpace 1.2 Beta 3 released

Now available on SourceForge, Beta 3 contains the complete set of release 1.2
functionality:

*** Administration of Communities, Collections and Items is now fully
'embedded'
      in their display pages.

*** Administrative on-line help links have been added throughout.

***  Creative Commons licenses can be added to items in the submission process.
       CC licensing is not enabled by default: you must set a property
in 'dspace.cfg' to
       activate it.

We hope this will be the last 1.2 beta, and can soon be promoted as
the official release,
so we encourage all those participating in the testing program to
report any problems
they encounter.

The DSpace team