[Dspace-general] "Thesis advisor" metadata

Richard Jones r.d.jones at ed.ac.uk
Fri Jul 2 03:41:17 EDT 2004

Hi Suzanne,

We've modified the item display tag and the list of items display tag
(org.dspace.app.webui.jsptag.ItemTag and
org.dspace.app.webui.jsptag.ItemListTag respectively) to only show
contributor.author in the "author" field as we had exactly the same
concerns as you.  Updated files are available at our website under
EUL-Software if you want to play around with them.

Cheers,

Richard
-------
Richard Jones