[Dspace-general] DSpace with LMS-LCMS

almarneg@mail.unitec.mx almarneg at mail.unitec.mx
Fri Jan 16 10:24:52 EST 2004

Hello everybody!

I am working for the second largest private university from Mexico
(Unitec) and we are doing some research to find the best digital
repository to use in a LMS-LCMS system for our e-learning proyect. We have
find that DSpace is the best in OpenSource category.
Can anybody knows a LMS-LCMS (Opne source) system we may use with DSpace?
Has DSpace been used in a LMS-LCMS project?
Any information about our concerns will be very helpful to make decisions.

Álvaro Martínez Negrete
Subdirección de Medios Educativos
INITE
Ext. 7377