[Dspace-general] collaborative research

Boock, Michael Michael.Boock at oregonstate.edu
Mon Feb 16 12:01:23 EST 2004

Hello,

I am interested in whether any institutions have used DSpace for
collaborative research. Examples might include instances of ETDs
allowing submission, review and approval; project management instances
allowing submissions and updates from multiple group members; course,
lab or project notebooks. We have yet to install the DSpace software but
intend to do so soon with a pilot project that we hope can include one
of these types of collaborative research efforts.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Mike
Michael Boock
Head of Technical Services