[Dspace-general] DSpace System Admin Guide

Richard Jones r.d.jones at ed.ac.uk
Wed Dec 15 09:53:59 EST 2004

Hi All,

For some months now we have been running our institutional repository
(primarily E-Prints and E-Theses) here at Edinburgh University Library
using DSpace and some software that we developed ourselves called Tapir.
Alongside this we have developed some fairly extensive administration
documentation which reflect our usage and policies with regard to the
system (as well as acting as a certain degree of DSpace documentation in
general).  We thought that perhaps this documentation, although quite
specific to Edinburgh University Library, may be of use or interest to
the people subscribed to these lists and have therefore made it
available on our project website:

http://www.thesesalive.ac.uk/archive/ERA1.0AdminGuide.pdf

As usual, if you look at:

http://www.thesesalive.ac.uk/dsp_archive.shtml

you will find versions of this document in both MS Word and HTML formats
also.

Hope this is of interest,

Richard
-------
Richard Jones
Information Systems Developer  + A crash reduces
Edinburgh University Library   + your expensive computer
Information Systems            + to a simple stone

e: r.d.jones at ed.ac.uk
t: 0131 651 3811

Edinburgh Research Archive: http://www.era.lib.ed.ac.uk/
Tapir on SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tapir-eul