[Dspace-general] Re: DSpace thumbnail display

Scott Yeadon scott.yeadon at anu.edu.au
Tue Dec 7 20:16:13 EST 2004

Hi Marcy,

Initially I was looking at doing something similar for multi-image bundles and as an alternate browse (specifically for image collections), however I didn't manage to get around to it since I associated this sort of feature with configurable interfaces  - something we (i.e. ANU) thought would be better pursued as part of v2.0. It's certainly possible, and a quick way to achieve this may be to stick a filter servlet above the normal browse servlet to take the browse results and reformat them - just separate the browse servlet away from the browse JSP then you have a better separation of the information retrieved and the way it's displayed.

Scott.