[Dspace-general] DSpace thumbnail display

Marcy Rosenkrantz mr41 at cornell.edu
Mon Dec 6 14:11:43 EST 2004

Hi,
Has anyone developed a 'light table' display of the images
in  DSpace?  This would be different from the thumbnail next to the object
title that we can display now.  What we have in mind is an array of
thumbnails returned from a search with a short title of that image
itself.  Similarly browse images would show all the images in such an array
of thumbnails.  (Think of the icon display on your desktop--with thumbnails
instead of icons)  We are being asked if we can develop such a capability
and are wondering if this is being done or contemplated anyplace else.
Thanks.
Marcy