[Dspace-general] Policies at the community level

Laura Tull tull.9 at osu.edu
Mon Aug 30 16:33:52 EDT 2004

I have always added authorizations at the collection level.  Now I have a
situation where I want someone to be able to submit to any of the
collections in a community. It looks like you can add a policy at the
community level in DSpace but I'm having trouble making it work.  If I add
a group that has ADD authorizations to the community's authorizations, I
get an "authorization required" message when I try to submit.

All I need to know at this point is whether this is possible.  If so, I can

Laura Tull
Systems Librarian
Ohio State University Libraries
1858 Neil Avenue Mall