[Dspace-general] Custom Authentication Code - help

charlselo charlselo at intelnett.com
Fri Apr 23 01:17:08 EDT 2004

Hi,

I want to authenticate DSpace with LDAP, so I have to provide a custom class
implementing the Java interface org.dspace.app.webui.SiteAuthenticator , so
my question is, were can I find the SiteAuthenticator.java (
org.dspace.app.webui.SiteAuthenticator java class ) and the
PasswordServlet.java code ?( Are these in a DSpace directory? ).  Because ,
if I'm not wrong, I have to customize SiteAuthenticator.java  in which the
startAuthentication method would forward requests to my new servlet (
myPasswordServlet.java ). So, I want to know were I can find ( download )
the code to implement my new authentication process.

Thanks for any help,
Charls Lima ;)
 intelNet WebMail