[Dspace-general] User Registration - Internal System Error - Invalid Address

charlselo charlselo at intelnett.com
Fri Apr 23 00:46:51 EDT 2004

Hi,
I have some problems when I attempt to register a new user. It seems to
accept only a few e-mail address ( to be specific , only a few mail server
domains ), but with other e-mails, DSpace shows an Internal System Error. I
don't know if it's a mail server problem.
For example , I attempted to register this user using the following e-mail
address : mitchell at galileo.edu, and I didn't have any problem with this e-
mail.  Then, when I attempted to register another user using
john at intelnett.com , DSpace showed an Internal System Error.  Why ? Did I
forget to do something before the installation ? or after ?  I looked the
dspace.log file , and I found that the error was

"javax.mail.SendFailException : Sending Fail"
nested exception is :
     javax.mail.SendFailException: Invalid Address

     A NOTE here : I use a valid e-mail address / it's a personal e-mail.

Thanks for any help here,

Cheers,
Charls Lima ;)
 intelNet WebMail