[Dspace-general] Version Control

Gherman, Paul M paul.gherman at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Apr 6 14:35:26 EDT 2004

MacKenzie,

I am not deeply into this issue, but I know it has been an issue
that has been address before. It probably does not make much
difference if DSpace is primarily an archive, but if it is an
access medium, then knowing what version one has could be a
concern.

Paul

--On Monday, April 05, 2004 3:35 PM -0400 MacKenzie Smith