[Dspace-general] DSpace customisation

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 29 17:55:07 EDT 2003

At 12:42 PM 9/29/2003 -0400, Sam Kalb wrote:
>Where can we get information about the institutions and the changes they
>have made - to assist some of us in setting up our DSpace projects?  I am
>particularly interested in the addition of full-text indexing.

The institution that mentioned they were implementing this was Drexel,
in Philadelphia. I haven't confirmed it. But we're also planning to add an
option for full-text indexing with Lucene in the next release (1.2, due later
this year, we hope).

If someone else out there has worked on full-text indexing in DSpace
hopefully they'll speak up and let us know! And feel free to ask on the
dspace-tech list too, which is where most of the developers are
lurking...

Regards,

MacKenzie/

MacKenzie Smith