[Crosstalk] Re: THIS WEEK: The Future of the Digital Commons on Thursday, Sept. 22, 5-7 p.m. in 32-155 (MIT's Stata Center)]

Jean Foster jfoster at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 19 16:09:04 EDT 2005

In case you can't make this event I've just been informed that there
will be a RealOne recording available afterwards at:

http://web.mit.edu/comm-forum/forums/digital%20commons.htm#audiocast

-jean-
On Sep 19, 2005, at 9:43 AM, Heather Denny wrote:

>> MIT COMMUNICATIONS FORUM
>>
>> the future of the digital commons
>>
>> Thursday, September 22, 2005
>>  5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
>>  32-155 (Stata Center)
>>
>> Speakers:
>> Nancy Kranich, former President, American Library Assn
>> Ann Wolpert, Director, MIT Libraries
>>
>>  Respondent: Steven Pinker, Harvard University

William Reilly
Technical Analyst
MIT Libraries' Digital Library Research Group
E25-131
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
U.S.A.
617 253-5716
wreilly at mit.edu
Project Manager
CWSpace: Archiving MIT OpenCourseWare in DSpace
http://cwspace.mit.edu

--
Jean Foster
Usability Consultant/