[Crosstalk] Madison Digital Image Library (MDID) demo - Thu Nov 17, 3:30, N42 Demo Center

Jean Foster jfoster at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 10 10:47:59 EST 2005

Sheryl Brittig and Carl Jones from the MIT Libraries have offered to
show us the Madison Digital Image Library (MDID) system and tools
developed at James Madison University.  According to the MDID site, this
is software that "brings the digital image library into the teaching and
learning process".  I've heard it has some interesting features.

http://mdid.org/mdidwiki/index.php?title=Overview

Perhaps we can also get updates on some of the image tools and
repositories projects currently underway here at MIT.

Where: N42 Demo Center
When: Thursday, Nov. 17, 3:30

Hope you can make it.

(If you are interested in image tools and repository work being done
here at MIT and elsewhere, join the image-tools email list by signing up
at https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/image-tools, if you aren't
already a member.)
--
Jean Foster