[Crib-list] Fwd: Register Now: HPEC (Sep 21-25): 125+ Free Virtual Talks on AI, Big Data, Algorithms, Computing, ...

Shirley Entzminger daisymae at math.mit.edu
Mon Sep 14 11:03:15 EDT 2020

Message from...

      Dr. Jeremy Kepner
      Lincoln Laboratory Fellow

Colleagues,

   The MIT organized High Performance Extreme Computing (HPEC) conference
is the largest computing conference in New England with 125+ talks
presented virtually Sep 21-25.  HPEC features a wide range of cutting
edge work on: AI, machine learning, big data, graph analytics, cloud
computing, sensor processing, cyber, parallel computing, GPU computing,
database technology, quantum computing, ..., and much more.

Register for free at:

    http://www.ieee-hpec.org/

Regards.  -Jeremy

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
% Dr. Jeremy Kepner
% Lincoln Laboratory Fellow
% MIT Lincoln Laboratory Supercomputing Center Head
% MIT Computer Science & AI Laboratory
% MIT Mathematics Department
% IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Chair
%
% "At MIT we look for the places where the problems are the hardest
%  — the places where others are not going — and that’s where we want to
be.”