[Crib-list] MIT AI, Big Data, Supercomputing Positions

Shirley Entzminger daisymae at math.mit.edu
Tue Nov 20 16:05:34 EST 2018

CRIBB Colleagues,

  Our MIT team has multiple positions in AI, Big Data, and Supercomputing.
These include undergraduate, graduate, post-doc, and permanent research
staff positions.  We conduct world-class research in collaboration with
all the researchers in the region (MIT, Harvard, ...) and operate some of
the largest AI, Big Data, and Supercomputing systems in the world.

If you know folks who might be interested in learning more about these
positions, please feel free to have them contact me.

Regards.  -Jeremy

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
% Dr. Jeremy Kepner
% Lincoln Laboratory Fellow
% MIT Lincoln Laboratory Supercomputing Center Head
% MIT Computer Science & AI Laboratory
% MIT Mathematics Department
% IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Chair
%
% "At MIT we look for the places where the problems are the hardest
%  — the places where others are not going — and that’s where we want to be.”
%