[Crib-list] Parallel Computing Jobs at Lincoln

Jeremy Kepner kepner at ll.mit.edu
Mon Sep 26 14:07:20 EDT 2005

Dear CRiB Colleagues,
   sorry for the spam.  Anyway, as many of you may know,  I am currently
leading a portion of the High Productivity Computing Systems program
which is a ~$500M government program to develop usable petascale
computers (see
www.highproductivity.org).
     I am currently hiring for several positions in my group at MIT
Lincoln Laboratory. We are
interested in U.S. Citizens at the Ph.D., masters, bachelors and summer
student level.  We are interested in science, math or engineering
majors who have
a strong interest in parallel computing.
If anyone is interested in learning more about these jobs or knows of
someone who is interested they
should contact me at: kepner at ll.mit.edu.

Regards.  -Jeremy